- Employment Opportunities
Operations Manager of Framingham Intermodal
The MetroWest Regional Transit Authority is looking for a motivated, proactive, hardworking individual to fill the position of Operations Manager at Framingham Intermodal located in downtown Framingham. The Operations Manager will manage all day-to-day operations at Framingham Intermodal including but not limited to maintaining the Intermodal grounds, providing excellent customer service, oversee and manage parking, as well as act as a community liaison between the MWRTA and the downtown community. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
- Day-to-day management of Framingham Intermodal
- Daily upkeep of the property (parking lots, shelter, shed, caboose, bike lockers, entrance, exit, etc.) during all seasons
- Handle parking throughout MWRTA managed parking lots
- Customer relations including effectively and efficiently handle customer complaints
- Create and manage Framingham Intermodal web page content and newsletter entries
- Work with local bike community
- Partner with government agencies, municipalities, private contractors, and local businesses and organizations as directed
- Maintain a positive relationship with commuters, MWRTA riders, and neighboring businesses
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the MWRTA for the Framingham Commuter Rail Station parking lots and property
- Report unusual activity at station and parking lots
- Work with Intermodal security to ensure lots remain safe
- Ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Attend weekly meetings
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Marketing, Communications & Intermodal Operations, or Administrator
- Proven project management skills
- Able to take initiative, work independently, and meet strict deadlines
- Able to multitask and can take direction well
- Willing and able to pick up/clean any debris, litter, graffiti, etc., that is MWRTA responsibility
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to work off a six-foot ladder
- Experience with power tools
- Able to use landscape equipment safely and effectively
- Dependable and Punctual
- Strong organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy – computer software, scanning and sharing documents
- Able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license
- Able to successfully pass a CORI
Bachelor's degree (B. A.); or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full Time (40 hours per week), flexible with schedule, holidays and weekends occasionally
- Will be expected to work overtime during storms.
The Operations Manager of Framingham Intermodal reports directly to the Director of Marketing, Communications & Intermodal Operations
The MWRTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kiessling Demand Response Drivers
DRIVERS WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE WANTED
Kiessling Transit Inc looking for drivers with a positive attitude to transport MetroWest seniors and travelers with disabilities in the Framingham Natick, Marlboro and Ashland area.
FT, PT, weekdays, weekends, OT available, GPS in vehicles
Hours & Compensation:
FT benefit pkg incl. health ins, vac. FT & PT: incl. paid training, uniforms provided.
Must be 25 years or older for driver position
Valid driver's license
Must have 3 years driving experience in the U.S.
Pass a DOT physical and drug screen,
Pass a CORI background check
Clean driving record
Kiessling will provide paid training which consists of CPR, First Aid, wheelchair securement, defensive driving, and more.
**TO FILL OUT OUR JOB APPLICATION** CLICK HERE
To Speak with a live person call: (508) 820-4655
Kiessling Fixed Route Drivers- CDL (Commercial Drivers License) Required - 2017
Kiessling Transit, the company providing the fixed route bus service for MWRTA, currently seeks applicants with among other pre-requisites, a professional demeanor with a strong emphasis on customer service, a clean driving record, and CDL license with passenger endorsement. All shifts available. Interested applicants should come to the MWRTA offices at 15 Blandin Avenue in Framingham, Monday - Friday, between 7am-5pm to fill out an application. Please call (508) 935-2222 with any questions. CDL Training is available.