- Employment Opportunities
Framingham Intermodal Groundskeeper/Maintainer
The MWRTA is seeking an individual for a full-time Groundskeeper position for the Framingham Commuter Rail parking lots. This is a Monday- Friday (with occasional weekends) position for 40 hours per week starting at $15 an hour or based on experience. A uniform will be provided. Individuals applying to this job must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license, be able to pass a CORI and drug test, have a positive attitude, take direction well, friendly disposition, and a great work ethic. There is a 90 day probationary period.
- Cleans and removes litter at Framingham Commuter Rail Parking lots and grounds (Everything except Rail)
- Plant flowers and/or small trees and shrubs
- Prune and/or shear shrubs and plants
- Fertilize and water lawns, flowers, shrubs, plants
- Pull weeds and assist in leaf removal
- Pick up refuse and litter on grounds
- Wear safety attire, use appropriate equipment
- Keep Shelter and Caboose areas clean
- Assist in care of lawn, shrubs and trees
- Assist with snow removal- will include shoveling
- Clean and sanitize Elevator as needed
- Spreads salt on public passageways to prevent ice buildup.
- Responsible for daily upkeep of the property (parking lots, Shelter, Caboose, bike lockers, entrance, and exit)
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the MWRTA for the Framingham Commuter Rail Station parking lots.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances on the property.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor, or Administrator that may include janitorial or light maintenance duties such as working at the Blandin Ave. Facility
- Education -- High School diploma or equivalent
- Years of Experience -- 1 year experience with cleaning, grounds, maintenance, etc.
- Physical Requirements -- Able to lift and move equipment up to 50 pounds.
- On-call Responsibilities
- Snow Removal Responsibilities
- Valid Massachusetts Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- cleaning, grounds, and maintenance: 1 year
Full-time Benefits after 90 day probation period.
Kiessling Demand Response Drivers
DRIVERS WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE WANTED
Kiessling Transit Inc looking for drivers with a positive attitude to transport MetroWest seniors and travelers with disabilities in the Framingham Natick, Marlboro and Ashland area.
FT, PT, weekdays, weekends, OT available, GPS in vehicles
Hours & Compensation:
FT benefit pkg incl. health ins, vac. FT & PT: incl. paid training, uniforms provided.
Must be 25 years or older for driver position
Valid driver's license
Must have 3 years driving experience in the U.S.
Pass a DOT physical and drug screen,
Pass a CORI background check
Clean driving record
Kiessling will provide paid training which consists of CPR, First Aid, wheelchair securement, defensive driving, and more.
**TO FILL OUT OUR JOB APPLICATION** CLICK HERE
To Speak with a live person call: (508) 820-4655
Kiessling Fixed Route Drivers- CDL (Commercial Drivers License) Required - 2017
Kiessling Transit, the company providing the fixed route bus service for MWRTA, currently seeks applicants with among other pre-requisites, a professional demeanor with a strong emphasis on customer service, a clean driving record, and CDL license with passenger endorsement. All shifts available. Interested applicants should come to the MWRTA offices at 15 Blandin Avenue in Framingham, Monday - Friday, between 7am-5pm to fill out an application. Please call (508) 935-2222 with any questions. CDL Training is available.